Sex Crime Defense Attorney in Lee County
Call (800) 614-5138 Today for Trustworthy Legal Counsel
As just an accusation of a sex crime is enough to destroy the reputation of the accused, sex crime allegations must be taken very seriously. If you have been charged with a sex crime in Lee County, Florida, matters can get even worse if you are convicted. To defend yourself from an uncertain future, you will need to be prepared to stand up in court and protect your rights. Going into such a serious matter alone can be daunting to anyone, even those who are positive they are completely innocent of the proposed crimes.
If you want to secure a strong chance at freedom, you should contact a Lee County sex crime lawyer from Calvo & Calvo, Attorneys at Law, right away!
What Sets Us Apart Can Put You Ahead
When so much is on the line – your reputation, your savings, your career, and more – you simply cannot rely on an overworked or inexperienced public defender to do your case justice. You need a professional who is wholly familiar with the law and who is ready to aggressively fight for your rights in court.
By retaining one of our Lee County criminal defense attorneys, you will be supported by a team that has:
- 40 years of combined legal experience
- 10.0 “Superb” Avvo Ratings
- Earned positive client testimonials
- Gathered an impressive list of case results
We Can Handle Any Type of Sex Crime Case
Out of all the possible forms of criminal violations, sex crimes are easily some of the more complicated charges. Physical evidence, eyewitness statements, and more must be gathered and analyzed in order to get to the truth of the matter. With our keen eye for details, you can be sure that we can support you in your sex crime defense case, no matter the circumstances.
Some forms of sex crime cases that we have successfully handled in the past involve:
- Sexual battery: Classified as a felony and punished similarly to rape charges in Florida, sexual battery can be summed up as compelling a victim to engage in a sexual act against their will, typically through intimidation.
- Sexual assault: A criminal act that can be used as an umbrella term for many forms of rape, sexual assault involves some sort of violence that leads to sexual acts upon an unwilling victim.
- Lewd or lascivious molestation: This sex crime occurs when an adult has consensual sexual interaction with a child who is younger than 16. It may also deal with coercion used against the child to believe the interaction is legal.
- Lewd or lascivious battery: When an adult has sexual intercourse – consensual or not – with a child older than 12 but younger than 16, lewd or lascivious battery has occurred.
- Lewd or lascivious conduct: Touching someone who is younger than 16 years old in a lewd or inappropriate manner is strictly a criminal act. Oftentimes, attempting to coerce a minor to engage in sexual touching is enough for this charge to lead to a conviction.
Our Lee County Sex Crime Attorneys Are Ready and Willing to Fight for You
One of the worst mistakes the criminally accused can make is thinking that they can go into court alone and come out successful. The truth is that you will need a professional legal advocate by your side if you want to effectively battle damaging sex crime allegations. For compassion and vigilant protection, you can turn to Calvo & Calvo, Attorneys at Law.
Get started right now by calling (800) 614-5138 scheduling a case evaluation with a confident team that genuinely cares about your rights!
"Jose made me feel confident from our first conversation and throughout the legal process that everything would be OK. He is a calming presence and walks the walk of what you will discuss and work on with him. Very highly recommended."Anonymous
Contact Us Today
Whether you have questions or you’re ready to get started, our legal team is ready to help. Complete our form below or call us at (800) 614-5138.